Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior SQL Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 18+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 205325 or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead or participate in database management activities including designing highly complex logical and physical databases.
- Lead highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and capacity planning efforts.
- Perform the planning, research, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of server class databases.
- Design and implement security solutions including Center for Internet Security benchmarks and auditing.
- Design and certify next generation database technologies.
- Consult with and advise management and multiple clients on high impact data or database management issues, influencing strategic direction.
- Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology.
- Develop management policies, procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 4+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Looking for a strong SQL Server hands-on developer who can handle complex stored procedures, DDL, ETL, and automation of load and reconciliation processes.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205325
Publish Date: 06 Aug 2022