Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for one of our partners in the Healthcare industry! This is a hands-on Engineering role to be worked remotely Monday – Friday on EST hours with some flex. No overtime anticipated. Could be occasional off hours, but candidate would flex time during week.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Remote)
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 7 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #221083.
- The candidate will play a technical role in advising, designing and migrating existing camel applications on Fuse to Quarkus platform on Openshift containers.
- The candidate should be familiar with camel and camel extensions, SOAP/REST services, microservices architecture, Quarkus platform and native deployments and be willing to learn quickly in order to be successful.
- This is a hand-on Engineering role. The candidate must be delivery focused and be able to guide other team members on Engineering aspects.
- Skills: Camel, Fuse, Quarkus (JVM and Native builds), EAP, Spring and Spring-Boot (JAVA, Kotlin) DevOps, Jenkins, UDeploy, CICD, Artifactory, Maven, GIT, Branching Strategies API, Micro-service, SOAP, REST, integrations solutions, XML, Json, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS OpenShift, Docker Operational Awareness, Splunk, Dynatrace, Observability, Service Reliability Engineering RMDBS, NoSql, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, CopyBook Cloud, AWS
- Self Starter, Team Player, Collaboration SDLC Mind-set, Testing Awareness and Strategies
- Required JAVA
- Additional JVM MAVEN JAXB AMAZON WEB SERVICES RELIABILITY ENGINEERING SELF-STARTER JSON MICROSERVICE DOCKER DEV OPS MS SQL SERVER ORACLE RESTFUL WEB SERVICES OPENSHIFT JAX-WS SPRING SOAP SDLC KOTLIN JENKINS REST NOSQL GIT DB2 EAP XML TEAM PLAYER API SPLUNK APM
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred but not required)
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221083
Publish Date: 08 Mar 2023