Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Detroit, MI!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Oversees development teams and business partners in implementing enhanced monitoring and alerting capabilities for applications. Ensures internal and external critical and visible systems have reliability with uptime appropriate for user needs and fast rate of improvement. Oversees availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. Span of control 0; individual contributor. Key Accountabilities • Leads agile teams and business partners in developing specifications that resolve problems and enhancement needs, including focusing on monitoring, and metrics for operational readiness • Works with technology business and development partners to gather inputs to develop new capabilities in displaying/monitoring/alerting on key performance indicators by tracking business transactions in real-time • Provides specialized technical guidance and expertise on operational technology stability readiness through the continuous improvement in our products • Uses technical knowledge, creativity, and company practices to drive down occurrences of incidents through the development of proactive monitoring and alerting • Provides continuous feedback to development teams on system stability, defect analysis, and system enhancements • Develops plans for validation and verification of changes deployed by infrastructure teams, development teams and sustainment team • Implements sustainable, audit-ready processes that support information technology controls, including deployment execution, access management, audits, incident management, and related requirements • Develops runbooks and patterns to sustain applications in a production environment • Facilitates technical discussions and drives transition to sustain activities with the development and production operations teams
- How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203791
Publish Date: 01 Jul 2022