Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Location(s): New Orleans, LA (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months – contract to hire
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment.
- Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities.
- Develops monitoring and visibility capabilities, reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends to IT or executive management.
- Engineering, implementing, and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; oversees risk and compliance self-assessments and engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Knowledgeable of NIST CSF, including adhering to information security governance, organizational policies, procedures, standards, baselines, and guidelines with respect to information security and use and operation of information systems.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Infrastructure Security devices, systems, network security.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancements.
- Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Security incident response ownership, tracking and documentation through the entire remediation process.
- Provides expert knowledge, technical guidance and coaches and teaching for Cybersecurity Analyst and Engineers
- Perform such other/additional duties as may from time to time be assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Knowledge in data management systems and access controls.
- This position must have excellent communication skills and must show the ability to communicate on a technical level.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S.
Job ID: JOB-221244
Publish Date: 14 Mar 2023