Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Scrum Master
Location: Candidate must be located in one of the following:
San Francisco, CA | Charlotte, NC | New York, NY
Duration: 12 Months
To apply, please e-mail Word Format resume to Philip Arras at email@example.com or simply click ‘Apply’.
Responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work. Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity, optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Coaches scrum team(s) 3-4 teams to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s).
- Partners with Product owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- 4+ years of practical Agile experience (e.g. Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer on a scrum team, Project Manager, or Business System Consultant working directly with scrum teams)
- 1+ year of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- 3+ years of experience with Jira software, Confluence software or combination of both
- BS/BA degree or higher
Job ID: JOB-202976
Publish Date: 07 Jun 2022