Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Senior Scrum Master! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Senior Scrum Master
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 10-month contract
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 201977.
- Leads 2-4 teams to continue their Agile maturity and day-to-day development operations
- Ensure Scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning s, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retros) and Backlog Refinements are held, and the team and PO understands the purpose of them Facilitate the demos, or ensure the Product Owner or someone from the team does.
- Work with the team to craft a working agreement, definition of ready, and definition of done, to continue to improve team processes and throughput of quality software.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure the backlog is accurately prioritized and represents all business value.
- Coordinate dependencies between architecture, UX design, engineering, and business requirements.
- Log into applications periodically and validate progress and any integration issues/bugs, representing the voice of the user, in conjunction and independent of the Product Owner
- Resolve or escalate any impediments/blockers identified
- Challenge the team at Retros and independently to constantly identify new methods to improve.
- Identify tangible methods to track whether ideas are accelerating or decelerating the team velocity and be prepared to revert or accelerate based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
- 3-5 years as a Scrum Master or in a related field as an IT Application Developer with an emphasis on front-end web development.
- Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-201977
Publish Date: 13 May 2022