Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:205625 orClick the Apply Button.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Participate in recruiting and selecting more experienced professional and managerial individuals from internal and external sources. Plan and conduct innovative employment advertising campaigns to recruit candidates and develop effective working relationships with professional recruitment agencies, schools, and all levels of internal management.
- Review and analyze selected candidates on various factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing status updates and information on the company.
- Administer tests and interpret results.
- Consult with more experienced managers on sourcing strategy, and engages in direct candidate sourcing activities.
- Plan the selection process including competencies to assess and interviewers.
- Consult on selection decision and offers, frequently involving complex terms and conditions as well as providing strong consultation to management on recruiting and Human Resources policy.
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- Manage external research, contingency or retained search firms.
- Present recommendations for selected candidates to the more experienced management, direct them through the hiring process, and consult with hiring managers in assigned groups.
- Complete all process requirements, including dispositioning candidates and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with Recruiting colleagues, internal partners, managers, and more experienced managers regarding the recruitment process
Required Qualifications/ Skills:
- 4+ years of Recruiting experience, or equivalent demonstrated throughout one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-205625
Publish Date: 15 Aug 2022