Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a Senior Performance Engineer for one of our clients in the Financial industry. This role is open at multiple locations and will be performed on a hybrid schedule (10 days a month onsite).
Job Title: Senior Performance Engineer (Onsite)
Multiple Locations: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Morris Plains, NJ; San Antonio, TX; St. Louis, MO; Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco, CA
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Pay: starting at $53/hr.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #207118.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Extensive experience in performance testing (creating and executing tests).
- 5+ years experience with LoadRunner tool used at least weekly.
- Preferred experience with Kanban or Jira and Blaze Meter.
- Strong communication skills.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207118
Publish Date: 27 Sep 2022