Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
About Us: Changing lives, one position at a time
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Title: Senior .NET Systems Analyst
Location: Tampa, Florida (currently hybrid work schedule; subject to change)
Duration: 6-months (Contract to Hire)
This is a Contract-to-HIRE Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Develops applications; implements software packages, integrates applications, and provides 24×7 application support.
- Collaborates on all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the application design, development, and implementation phases.
- Develops complex software and integrates applications with complex interfaces based on specifications provided.
- Implements software packages for which in-depth configuration and integration is required; drives substantial interaction with vendor resources.
- Provides 24×7 primary and/or secondary support for one or more applications classified as niche, core, or mission critical.
- Supports the request and analysis phases of SDLC by producing required documentation and estimates; reviews deliverables produced by junior staff.
- Participates on an Application Development and Support team as well as project teams under the direction of their manager or project managers. May function as Technical Lead on any project.
- Acquires and maintains appropriate technical skills. Participates in developing and driving standard practices within their team.
- Develops project plans for small projects; partners with Project Managers to develop project plans for large projects.
- No direct supervision. Frequently assigned a leadership role that could include overseeing contract resources and/or junior staff.
- Advancement to a higher level is based on value added to the Company through increased duties, responsibilities, and accomplishments. Advancement is not automatic, i.e. based solely on time in the job, but will be based on direct observation of the employees performance/accomplishments and needs of the department.
- Most work performed in an office environment, but occasional travel to operating locations is required.
- Currently hybrid work schedule; could change
- Bachelors degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or equivalent discipline.
- .Net and Azure
- 6 years of experience in systems analysis, design, and development. In lieu of Bachelors
- degree, a minimum high school diploma and 4+ additional years related experience may be considered.
- Preferred 8 years of experience in systems analysis, design, and development.
- Must be able to lead others.
- One or more professional certifications in specific job-related disciplines, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of business software applications and hardware technologies.
- Stays current with IT industry trends and emerging technologies; suggests application of new technologies when appropriate.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Frequently presents information to their team and department.
- Understands project plans and can clearly articulate their role, project goals, and timelines.
- Experience creating and reviewing technical design specifications and possesses knowledge of development tools and technologies in support of the Information Technology Architecture.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Contract to hire; must be willing to move to Tampa
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # 186536 or Click the Apply Button.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Womens Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
- Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-186536
Publish Date: 07 Jan 2022