Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Global Leading Bank is currently looking for a Senior Messaging Engineer for a New Location in Charlotte, NC!
Salaried Positions with Full Benefit Packages plus Bonuses and Stock Options
This International Bank is a leading-edge technology company and the world’s first purpose-built global clearing, agency, and transaction bank. They leverage patented technology innovations and differentiated bank capabilities to lift economies and communities by powering the borderless economic infrastructure of the future.
You will be a member of the Bank’s Global Platforms and Services Team. Based in our centre of excellence in Charlotte, you will be at very heart of building solutions that will power the future of finance. You will work on a 100% cloud-native environment using modern technologies
You will make your mark building software that will change how customers use financial services, without legacy baggage or antiquated architecture to slow you down
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid Schedule 2-3 days on-site)
Duration: Full-Time Employee
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 206347 or Click the Apply Button.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are a senior messaging technologist who can interpret requirements, generate a design, and work to build and deliver the solutions. You can monitor solution delivery success to suggest and implement continuous improvement to technology sets and process. As a thought leader, you can help mentor the development and skills for other members of the team.
In your role as Senior Messaging Engineer, you will work with others on the team to design and deliver messaging solutions to support core business applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design, document, test, and deploy Kafka based messaging systems
- Configure security policies and monitoring for messaging systems
- Configure and validate backups and disaster recovery procedures
- Work with developers and application owners to refine new requirements and design new solutions
- Mentor and develop other team members to improve knowledge and skill levels within the team
- Participate in firm wide architecture planning
- Participate in the development and documentation of standards
WHAT YOU BRING
- 10 years technology industry experience with at least 3 years of Kafka engineering and architecture design experience
- Experience designing and operating messaging systems for multi-region 24/7/365 operations
- Self-actuated and motivated. Capable of working independently to achieve goals
- Capable of writing complex documentation and presentations in easily consumable terms
- Excellent communication capabilities with peers, managers, and business leaders
- A strong fit to our values
- Knowledge and experience using Infrastructure as Code practices and implementations including Terraform
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud based systems, practices, and implementations
- Experience in constructing secure transaction processing environments
- Experience working in regulated environments like finance or healthcare
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
Job ID: JOB-206347
Publish Date: 02 Sep 2022