Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Lead Project Manager (206489)
Location(s): West Des Moines, IA
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 206489 orClick the Apply Button.
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence success of programs, project performance and prioritization for planning, communications, and engagements across change management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement.
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale and require planning and progression, financial management, status reporting, effective communication, and ongoing risk assessment.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are companywide to support operations using organizational, strategical, institutional knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Engage with key stakeholders, executive leadership, project leads, project team, portfolio sponsors and portfolio leaders to promote success of programs and project performance or prioritization.
Required Qualifications/ Skills:
- 7+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Program level experience, leading complex agile cross product coordination.
Job ID: JOB-206489
Publish Date: 06 Sep 2022