Strategic Staffing Solutions
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Senior Lead Project Manager
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 4+ months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JO# 205768.
Description: Lead Program and Change management experience in a financial services environment that includes leading large high risk, complex products and/or programs that engage multiple lines of business.
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence success of programs, project performance and prioritization for planning, communications, and engagements across change management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring full understanding of project impacts and comprehensive engagement.
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale and require planning and progression, financial management, status reporting, effective communication, and ongoing risk assessment.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are companywide to support operations using organizational, strategical, institutional knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Engage with key stakeholders, executive leadership, project leads, project team, portfolio sponsors and portfolio leaders to promote success of programs and project performance or prioritization.
- Creating and presenting effective and influential presentations/summaries to multiple levels of leaders.
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives & priorities.
- Available at least through the end of year 2022 and potentially into 2023.
- 7+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience working with Jira, Agile Central, Team Registry, Clarity and Enterprise Change Management policy.
- Experience in regional risk and control operating model enhancements.
- Experience and occasional flexibility with time zones due to working with international-based partners and stakeholders.
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, product managers, sponsors, strategic partners and peers.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205768
Publish Date: 19 Aug 2022