Strategic Staffing Solutions
Senior Lead Data Analyst
Charlotte, NC. (Hybrid)
***W2 ONLY/NO CTC***
As part of the external reporting transformation initiative, the candidate will work with technology and stakeholders to deliver projects that allow the firm to automate regulatory and management reporting. The candidate will support significant portions of the Axiom implementation and reporting modernization project.
This implementation will result in the accurate automated production of significant US Regulatory Reports such as the FR Y-9C, FFIEC 009 and FFIEC 031/041 among others.The work involves data reconciliation, mapping, cleansing, and report generation, with the goal to improve agility, operational efficiency, reduce risk, and improve response time to data requests.
The candidate will interact with different group controllers, upstream data owners, technology, and other finance teams. Activities will include communication and planning, process modeling, data analysis, business and functional requirements documentation, test specification, planning and execution.
- 7+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience
- Experience in business analysis, financial reporting, system integration, business transformation.
- Knowledge in some or all the following areas (loans & leases, deposits, derivatives, fixed income, equity, capital, accounting, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and financial reporting: Federal Reserve, OCC, SEC, etc is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, financial reporting systems, legal entities, and role of regulatory authorities.
- Financial control and/or product control experience is a plus.
- Experience in business process reengineering and software development life cycle.
- Experience in system analysis and writing business and functional specifications.
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills.
- Good communications including the ability to compile and present management level presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Be able to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
- BS/BA degree required
Job ID: JOB-221325
Publish Date: 13 Mar 2023