Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Lead Compliance Officer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 18 months
***S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.***
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Melissa Johnson at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 203098 or Click the Apply Button.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight and governance of a business group or manage companywide compliance programs.
- Establish, implement and maintain risk standards and programs to drive compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory and Corporate Policy requirements.
- Oversee the Front Line’s execution and challenges appropriately on compliance related decisions. Develop, oversee, and provide independent credible challenge to standards with subject matter expertise.
- Work with complex business units, rules and regulations on moderate to high risk compliance matters.
- Monitor and independently challenge the reporting, escalation, and timely remediation of issues, deficiencies or regulatory matters regarding compliance risk management.
- Provide direction to the business on developing corrective action plans and effectively managing regulatory change.
- Develop, oversee, and provide expert business and regulatory compliance functional knowledge. Provide regulatory compliance risk expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives with high risk over multiple business lines.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development. Consult and engage business on developing corrective action plans and effectively managing regulatory change.
- Report findings and make recommendations to management or directors and appropriate committees.
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Work with complex business units, rules and regulations on moderate to high risk compliance matters.
- Interface with Audit, Legal, external agencies, and regulatory bodies on risk related topics.
- 7+ years of Compliance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-203098
Publish Date: 09 Jun 2022