Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Lead Analytics Consultant
Location: Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN, Sioux Falls, SD, San Antonio, TX
Duration: 12 months
Start: April 3, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 197950 or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities.
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise.
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
- Ability to build technology and business requirements for analysis
- Experience with remediation analytics with utilizing large data sets
- Data visualization- Experience performing intakes to collect information
- SAS – Proxy-sequel and ability to De-Duplicate (All code is written in SAS)- SQL – select statements and joining data sets- Hub Experience (Example: GitHub) – Any version of control software for coding- Data visualization: PowerPoint, Word, Excel/ SAS output reports
- Banking experience will be highly preferred
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-197950
Publish Date: 18 Mar 2022