Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title:Employee Relations Investigations (Sr. Fraud and Claims Operations Consultants)
Location(s): West Des Moines, IA, Chandler/Phx, AZ, San Antonio, TX, St Louis Park, MN, Charlotte, NC, Fort Mill, SC (Hybrid- 3 days In Office)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:210003
Job Description / Duties: The role within Enterprise Employment Investigations is to conduct complex investigations into allegations raised by employees and customers relating to Title VII.
- Such as sexual harassment claims, discrimination claims, retaliation claims, etc.
- The role requires the ability to work multiple complex cases at the same time and fully document all investigative actions and steps taken to work the case in a case management system
- Investigators are expected to gather all evidentiary materials on cases and exhaust all possible resources to fully investigate the concerns alleged in the case
- This includes conducting interviews, researching, and analyzing data, and telling the story of how they worked their case through very detailed case notes and report writing
- Strong writing skills are essential in the role, as is the ability to help any readers of your case logically understand how you reached the conclusion for the case that you did
- 5+ years of Investigations experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Employee Relations related investigation experience- including anti-discrimination/harassment, sexual harassment, and retaliation
- Experience following/consulting to state and federal laws, policies, and regulations
- Experience working cases that are high profile, high risk or high complexity related to business processes, procedures, and policy
- Experience gathering comprehensive evidentiary materials and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Case management experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-210003
Publish Date: 08 Dec 2022