Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: St Louis, MO (Hybrid)
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: Permanent
- Ensure accuracy of accounting and reporting by developing position papers documenting the accounting implications of significant or unusual transactions.
- Draft, review, and maintain accounting policy documentation explaining accounting policy elections and judgmental accounting positions.
- Review draft contracts and tariff filings to identify potential accounting issues and provide suggestions for improving business outcomes.
- Monitor the activities of accounting standard setting agencies and assist or lead the implementation of new accounting guidance.
- Prepare and review select elements of the financial statements, footnotes, or regulatory filings.
- Interact with external auditors during year-end audits, quarterly reviews, and technical accounting research.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in accounting.
- CPA required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience required with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Previous experience working in/with a U.S. public company strongly preferred.
- An aptitude for technical accounting research.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to interact with all organizational levels.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to set, measure and consistently achieve goals within established timelines while balancing multiple priorities.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-210470
Publish Date: 13 Dec 2022