Strategic Staffing Solutions
Global leading Bank is currently looking for a Senior Database Engineer with 10+ years’ experience!
The details are below.
Title: Senior Database Engineer
Role Type: W2 Visa Sponsorship is Available!
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: PERM W/ FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE AND STOCK OPTIONS
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JO# 206346.
- This International Bank is a leading-edge technology company and the world’s first purpose-built global clearing, agency, and transaction bank. They leverage patented technology innovations and differentiate bank capabilities to lift economies and communities by powering the borderless economic infrastructure of the future.
- You will be a member of the Bank’s Global Platforms and Services Team. Based in our centre of excellence in Charlotte, you will be at the very heart of building solutions that will power the future of finance. You will work on a 100% cloud-native environment using modern technologies
- You are a senior database technologist who can interpret requirements, generate a design, and work to build and deliver the solutions. You can monitor solution delivery success to suggest and implement continuous improvement to technology sets and process. As a thought leader, you can help mentor the development and skills for other members of the team.
- In your role as Senior Database Engineer, you will work with others on the team to design and deliver data solutions to support core business applications,
- Design, document, test, and deploy NoSQL databases like MongoDB and DocumentDB
- Design, document, test, and deploy memory cache/db systems like Redis
- Configure security policies and monitoring for database systems
- Configure and validate backups and disaster recovery procedures
- Work with developers and application owners to refine new requirements and design new solutions
- Mentor and develop other team members to improve knowledge and skill levels within the team
- Participate in firm wide architecture planning
- Participate in the development and documentation of standards
- 10 years technology industry experience with at least 3 years of database engineering and architecture design experience
- Experience designing and operating databases for multi-region 24/7/365 operations
- Self-actuated and motivated. Capable of working independently to achieve goals
- Capable of writing complex documentation and presentations in easily consumable terms
- Excellent communication capabilities with peers, managers, and business leaders
- A strong fit to our values
- Knowledge and experience using Infrastructure as Code practices and implementations including Terraform and Ansible
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud based systems, practices, and implementations
- Experience in constructing secure transaction processing environments
- Experience working in regulated environments like finance or healthcare
Job ID: JOB-207122
Publish Date: 02 Sep 2022