Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Data Management Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN, Des Moines, IA, Tempe/Chandler, AZ, Addison/Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months On-Site Required (Contract to Hire)
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 207204 or Click the Apply Button.
Top Skills: Preferable experience includes: Technical Metadata, Business Metadata, and Application Data Dictionary. Relationship management. Data Management Analysis and technical/business Metadata are the key terms but if this person is eager to learn they can be a fit as well
Preferred Qualifications: Eager to learn and the right aptitude to grow, this position has intention to convert to FT
The Enterprise Metadata Delivery Consultant will report to the Metadata Delivery Solutions Manager and will work closely with other Metadata Delivery Solutions full times employees and contract resources on metadata and lineage delivery initiatives, including onboarding of applications to auto-harvest technical metadata and data linage, testing and performing business validation, and coordination of all metadata involvement across business and technology teams. The position will collaborate with teams across the enterprise and coordinate with our business and technology partners to align their metadata practices with the data management policy, requirements, and capabilities.
- Manage ongoing prioritization of SOR onboarding to drive scope priorities.
- Facilitate all metadata onboarding involvement across business and tech teams.
- Support technical metadata processes for both harvested and stated technical metadata and data lineage.
- Perform technical metadata intake and validation responsibilities to ensure quality standards are met.
- Perform data lineage testing and validation to ensure quality standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Develop the program processes, procedures, and coordination of activities across the metadata delivery solutions team to monitor for completion and program reporting.
- Drive development and implementation of projects to enhance existing processes.
- Work closely with the lead and coordinate with our business and technology partners to align their metadata practices with the enterprise data governance policy, requirements, and capabilities.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 2+ years of experience in data management related areas such as metadata or lineage, data governance or data quality
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance program development and implementation in a large organization across multiple business functions
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to facilitate team meetings or present information to an audience
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
- Track record of delivering significant analytic value in a line of business or function
- Data Lineage experience: PDE level lineage, lineage harvesting recommendations and system level data flows
- Experience leading stakeholder teams to design and develop strategies incorporating the use of data
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations, and status reporting
- Experience deploying and leveraging program management tools (e.g., SharePoint, JIRA, Microsoft Project, Tableau, Collibra)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data integrity management practices and procedures
- Experience developing and monitoring compliance with policy and standards, specifically around metadata
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-207204
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2022