Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Data Management Analyst
Location: Addison, TX
Duration: 12 months
Interview Type: Zoom
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Support existing data quality tools.
- Work on implementing a new data controls framework.
- Automate data control rules.
- Design and develop Data Quality processes in line with the Enterprise Risk framework, and Enterprise Data Management policy and procedures.
- Prepare assigned DQ controls guidance documents and artifacts that are in compliance with the Data Management policy and procedures and requirements.
- Provide requirements and testing support for any tools and templates needed for your assigned DQ controls.
- Review and redesign the current DQ processes, templates and procedures to drive simplification, consistency, efficiencies and address business partners’ feedback.
- Assist in developing and testing metrics and reporting to identify and measure assigned DQ controls.
- Serve as a SME for assigned DQ controls and provide BAU support to Domain teams.
- Monitor DQ control gap tickets to ensure timely and complete entry of gap tickets.
- Data Quality roles implementations
- Data Governance
- Data Quality Assurance
- QA tools, not development but QA data governance/rule implementation
- Preferred to come from financial industry/enterprise bank environment. Experience from another financial firm in QA Governance and implementation is a huge plus.
- 7+ years of relatable professional experience required.
- This is a Senior position that will require a candidate who can take charge and lead a team.
Job ID: JOB-195675
Publish Date: 24 Feb 2022