Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Credit Risk Specialist, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Specialist
Remote: NO, this role is ONSITE.
Location(s): CHARLOTTE NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and identify opportunities for risk mitigation strategies within Credit Risk.
- Contribute to credit performance, potential or emerging risks.
- Review and analyze moderately complex processes and projects, business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Receive direction from leaders. Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers.
- 4+ years of Credit Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216867
Publish Date: 23 Jan 2023