Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 13 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and identify opportunity for risk mitigation strategies within Credit Risk.
- Contribute to credit performance, potential or emerging risks.
- Review and analyze moderately complex processes and projects, business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Receive direction from leaders.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers.
- 4+ years of Credit Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205176
Publish Date: 03 Aug 2022