Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Description/ Duties:
- Taking charge of Risk Mitigation and Business Operations
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience. Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: Work Experience, training, Military Experience, or Education.
Job ID: JOB-201824
Publish Date: 11 May 2022