Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Senior Business Execution Administrator
Location: Des Moines, IA (on-site)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:204028 orClick the Apply Button.
Job Role/ Responsibilities: Monitoring the inbound and outbound dialer during dialer operation. Designing and programming dialer strategies to ensure call center agents are targeted to the right campaigns. Analyzing dialer data and existing query logic to ensure the dialer is running optimally. Working with Workforce Management teams to ensure agent schedules match demand. Consulting with Call Center managers to alert them of agent issues and migrating agents to support demand. Research and resolve legal and compliance inquiries to ensure State and Federal law adherence. Learn new dialer technologies and tools. Programming dialer logic using SQL. Working with technology teams to implement dialer initiatives and execute Business Continuation Tests. Report and resolve production issues.
- Experience with dialer technologies such as Aspect or Avaya.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advance analytical abilities to analyze data and recommend go forward actions.
- Experience executing initiatives.
- Experience testing dialer strategies and technologies.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize effectively
- Experience with developing internal communications for agents and internal teams.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong technical skills including SQL, SAS (or similar query languages) previous experience with dialer strategy development within Aspect and or Avaya Dialers (or similar technologies).
- Demonstrate the ability to execute on complex projects, balancing short-term and long- term priorities
- Leverages quantitative and qualitative insights to analyze opportunities for innovation
- Supports solution delivery by completing routine tasks, with guidance
- Independently adapts communications for a variety of cross-functional / cross- geographic audiences
- Sources and develops basic summaries and narratives of relevant information, data and facts
- Influences others to come to agreement on priorities, direction and next steps
- Monitors individual adherence to policies and procedures and escalates issues as needed
Job ID: JOB-204028
Publish Date: 11 Jul 2022