Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Senior Business Execution Administrator for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Senior Business Execution Administrator
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Support the operations of a specific business line.
- Administer programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Manage requests for community relations events, sponsorships, company funding, volunteer activities, and special programs.
- Perform business operations that are administrative in nature.
- Facilitate efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and escalate concerns related to the assigned operation.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to key business partners.
- Coordinate and monitor implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Interact with immediate Strategy and Execution colleagues on operational initiatives.
- Provide support for a variety of diverse support functions for multiple business groups or a specific line of business.
- 4+ years of Community Relations, Business Operations or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-226563
Publish Date: 23 May 2023