Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NC (HYBRID)
Duration: 12+ months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: email@example.com Reference JO# 209265.
Role will be hybrid. 3 days in the office/2 days remote.
- Supporting Tax Credit Asset Management (TCAM) users around day-to-day usage of the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) CRM platform, providing answers to end user questions, supporting the building and enhancements of custom reports and dashboards, and supporting data integrity efforts and adoption of tools for TCAM
- Work with business leadership to understand business process requirements and translate requirements into a technology and process design in Salesforce
- Participate and oversee User Acceptance Testing and production validation related to tool enhancements
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as needed to support project activity.
- Effectively communicate with business partners as it relates to progress of CRM initiatives
- Document processes and business requirements as well as articulate impacts to existing business processes
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners
- Salesforce (Administrator / Business Analyst) experience – platform understanding, ability to create reports and dashboards, and comfortable training users
- Agile experience (i.e., Product Owner) – understanding of Scrum framework, experience working with end users and development teams, writing user stories/acceptance criteria, and familiar with Jira
- Financial Institution experience
Job ID: JOB-209265
Publish Date: 14 Nov 2022