Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Senior Architect
Location: Detroit, MI (Fully remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
- MUST have Pricing Engine experience
- Must have Healthcare – This is ideal to have, but if you have Strong Pricing Engine experience in another industry, we will still consider
- Architect Background / Technical Lead experience / Development background and understanding (.NET or Java)
- OVERALL looking for someone with a strong pricing background
- Experience with Healthcare Portal and Healthcare API or Provider & Member Portals is a big plus (not required if the Pricing experience is VERY strong)
The Architect will identify gaps that exist in clients’ technology systems and formulate, modify, and integrate improved software and hardware applications, ensuring that it harmonizes with existing systems.
Ensure that the new solution meets industry regulations.
Work directly work with the customers to provide Price Transparency
Work Directly with the Product Owners
Information technology architects help manage the technological aspects of a business, particularly its security architecture and business plans.
Ensure compliance with set rules and regulations.
Create and implement new and updated security systems and architecture
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206289
Publish Date: 30 Aug 2022