Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Android Developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below
Locations: Charlotte, NC (remote)
Duration: 7 Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #:201986 Click the Apply Button.
- Qualified developers will have an opportunity to work on an array of challenging problems in the customer mobile application space having a direct impact on the day to day experiences of both our field workers and customers alike.
- Workers at this level manage sprint backlog tasks in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision.
- They are leaders in Android development concepts and best practices.
- They identify problems, collaborate on solutions, and take actions to resolve.
- Sr Developers innovate and advance the mobile application, they work closely with our Lead Software Engineer to enhance the overall quality, design, development, and deployment of our products, services, and pipeline.
- Creates, maintains, supports, and enhances Android applications based on product backlog priorities as part of a durable product team
- Researches, evaluates, and implements new technology to optimize efficiency and usability
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions
- Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding, and cybersecurity standards
- Participates in design and code walk-thru as necessary
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or a related discipline as well as 5-7 years as an IT Application Developer with an emphasis on Android development.
- In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent.
Job-specific knowledge, skills, or abilities:
- Full stack Android development (clean code practices, custom views, Jetpack Compose, creation of AAR libraries, refactoring, unit testing and debugging)
- Familiarity of SOLID principles and Android Lifecycle
- Effective communication skills, ability to work well with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery
- Experience with GIT and Subversion
- Prior usage of Kotlin including scope and extension functions
- Experience with Java cloud native APIs
- Four years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis.
- Exposure to Modern Architecture
- Familiarity with Jetpack
- DataBinding/ ViewBinding
- Jetpack Compose, and Jetpack Navigation
- Familiarity with Jira
- Experience with Retrofit and RESTFUL API and prior use of a Concourse Pipeline
- Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery. Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.
Workers at this level manage work in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision. They are fully competent in use of concepts and procedures. They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve. Designs, writes, develops and implements innovative and advanced mobile applications. Typical Functions: Maintains and enhances existing applications. Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality. Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users. Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications. Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability. Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions. Designs modifications based on defined requirements and coordinates development efforts on maintained applications. Programs and directs other programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions. Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards. Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer. Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
$$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-201986
Publish Date: 13 May 2022