Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Security Systems Engineer
Location: San Ramon, CA or Houston, TX
Duration: 24 Months **W2 ONLY/NO CTC***
To apply: Please email your resume to Yashareth Fleytas at: YFleytas@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 208267 or Click the Apply Button.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent Workplace Security work experience
- Milestone Certification is required
- Experience with Milestone Xprotect Video Management implementations, configuration of field hardware devices into Milestone
- Experience integrating Milestone video to Lenel OnGuard apps
- Programming experience, database modeling, advanced SQL Server querying experience, DB administration, analytics
- Experience with ServiceNow Incident & Change Management Tool
- Demonstrate leadership as the Subject Matter Expert for the support team for video technology.
- Provides senior IT solution consulting & support for Milestone Video Management systems, Xprotect client software tools, camera configuration, and server infrastructure support.
- Conduct evaluation & product testing campaigns of new Video technologies and industry innovations.
- Manage the asset lifecycle needs for the Video landscape, including camera firmware updates, software version upgrades, and server infrastructure configurations.
- Mobilize resources & strategies to meet evolving business needs. Frequent interaction with security department leaders to collaborate on new solutions that can strengthen the company’s security stature.
- Seeks deep understanding of system design, SQL Server databases, how business processes are enabled in the system, and integrations with other systems & databases.
- Assist with solution change management & user adoption.
- Provides solution consulting & support for Lenel OnGuard Enterprise facility access control system along with the integration between OnGuard and the Milestone VMS.
- Configuration in OnGuard of new badge readers, access reader panels, security cameras, and network video recorders.
Job ID: JOB-208267
Publish Date: 14 Oct 2022