Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Security Consultant for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Security Consultant
Location(s): Maitland, FL
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position will provide a variety of support to Corporate Security team members and leaders.
- This includes ongoing development and monitoring of Safety and Physical Security programs related to enterprise security equipment.
- Additional responsibilities will include the evaluation and tracking of approved security equipment and its use within the firm.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio and Acrobat.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); proven ability to interact with and effectively support a wide range of consumers, up to and including senior leaders.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a high-pressure time sensitive environment, and to collaborate with partners.
- Creative thinker, capable of solving problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Knowledge and technical experience with access control and video management systems (March, Verint, Lenel, AlertEnterprise).
- Knowledge and experience with performing physical security site assessments, evaluating risk, and developing mitigation plans.
- In-depth technical knowledge of physical security systems and security operations.
- Participates in, develops, and provides consulting and support for projects and initiatives with moderate risk to identify and mitigate operational risk in business activities.
- Experience in utilization of project management processes and techniques when planning and executing security projects, with an emphasis on task planning, timelines, quality and completeness.
- Ability to recommend solutions and alternatives for mitigation measures identified to support an enhanced security posture.
- Strong understanding of the Bank Protection Act.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Security Management, Project Manager, or related field
- Certification – CPP, PSP, or a Compliance or technology related certification
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207108
Publish Date: 04 Oct 2022