Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Security Administrator for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Responsible for research, analysis, creation, monitoring and follow through of end user and IT security within SAP and IT Landscape.
- Serves as security consultant with business and IT to gather requirements for end user roles/interfaces/batch jobs along with troubleshooting and resolving security requests
- Understands and applies current Information Technology (IT) security and compliance policies to ensure adherence to standards established.
- Understands and applies knowledge of Active Directory, SSO and Security and Access Integrations
- Uses analytical skills to resolve level security issues.
- Follows processes and actively looks for ways to improve the process.
- Actively monitors SOX compliance related to security and access management
- Review of SAP security notes to evaluate relevancy, risk, priority and implementation timing, by working with Basis and other functional teams.
- Work with the and team on proactive measures to protect our SAP environment.
- Provide security support on key projects such as IBP, transition to S4, solution manager and other cloud based solutions.
- Support external, internal and SOX audits.
- Ensure SAP instances are being properly secured.
- Design and development of SAP application security roles.
- Development of custom security solutions when necessary to meet business requirements, using agreed upon tools and utilities
- Development of solutions for securing custom transactions, tables, and programs.
- Development and promotion of application security development standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Periodic review and revision of application security roles to accommodate the changing needs of the business and ensure meet audit access controls.
- Design and implementation of user administration solutions for new applications and transition of process to appropriate administration teams
- Has good understanding of Segregation of Duties conflicts and Business process to design and maintain SOD rule sets.
- Provide analytical support for Segregation of Duties (financial, sensitive and system) to meet SAP security controls.
- Provide training as required to process teams, project teams, development teams, other IT security teams and support personnel on SAP security policies and procedures
- Participate in SAP project implementation meetings.
- Support SAP Security patch reviews and audits.
- 6-8 years professional work experience in technology industry
- SAP Security Professional Certification or CISSP/CISM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology, or related field
- Good understanding of ASAP/Activate methodology
- SAP Security knowledge in the applications GRC, ECC, Solution Manager, BI and ECC
- Integrations for SSO including Active Directory and OKTA
- Identity / Security management
- SAP Security Concepts
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203595
Publish Date: 08 Aug 2022