Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Securities Operations Representative
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Duration: 6 Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Kiana Rosebrough at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # :205185 or Click the Apply Button
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Perform various operational tasks on complex securities that require general knowledge of unit functions and systems.
- Support securities operations. Identify ways to improve the overall process.
- Perform moderately complex duties such as processing, researching inquires and reconciling transactions.
- Review time sensitive documents. Receive direction from supervisor and coordinate situations involving other departments.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- 2+ years of Securities Operations experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Job ID: JOB-205185
Publish Date: 03 Aug 2022