Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Ybor City, FL (Combination of onsite + some remote)
Duration: 24 Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Paola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 200325 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, typically carrying a project load of 5-10 active projects.
- Leads project team to clearly define project scope, to obtain cost estimates, to build schedules and to assign named resources to activities.
- Practices exceptional project management skills, utilizing industry standards and best practices.
- Able to understand and adhere to the principles delineated in the Project Management Playbook and able to drive an effective utilization of the SDLC methodology.
- Develops and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Obtains, documents, and communicates estimates for schedule, budget, and performance of assigned projects.
- Restates complex technical information in a format appropriate to the audience.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and entry of project information into the Project Repository.
- Identifies risks, partners with team members to mitigate risk, and promptly communicates risks and issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
- CSM or CSPO required
- Agile Required
- SDLC Project experience required
- Minimum 4 years experience as SM or combo of SM/PM
- Solid background in Information Technology, with extensive experience in hands-on project management.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizing, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project (Server) is required. Exposure to Project Server (2010 or 2013)/PWA/SharePoint is preferred.
- Strong documentation experience with ability to forecast for time / cost is terms of resources and labor
- Experience with juggling mid-size projects (~1,000-5,000 IT labor hours) in the $100-999k range.
- Experience in infrastructure or app development.
- Management of Implementations
Job ID: JOB-200325
Publish Date: 29 Apr 2022