Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Scrum Master with RTE
Duration: 16+ Month Contract (W2 USC/Green card no C2C allowed)
Location: San Antonio TX Remote to Start
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Justin Farmer at: JFarmer@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 170650 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Scrum Master with RTE for a contract term at one of our top fortune 500 corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate located in San Antonio TX Remote to start.
Serves as a facilitator for product owners and development teams currently using Scrum development methodology to self-organize and make development changes quickly while delivering value to customers. Engages in Servant Leadership and manages the Scrum process through effective guidance, coaching, and education, and through removal of impediments to team progress. Supports and educates the product owner; particularly with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Facilitates seamless collaboration and maximizes team performance within assigned technical and/or non-technical teams to ensure rapid delivery of products and timeline achievement of goals.
- Removes impediments to team progress whether internal to the team or organizational in nature. When necessary, escalates impediments to facilitate rapid resolution.
- Supports product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision making.
- Ensures effective communication with Scrum teams and other cross-functional teams.
- Influences and facilitates the empowerment of a self-organizing team.
- Schedules and facilitates cross-functional meetings.
- Ensures appropriate status tools, radiators, and reports are produced in order to effectively provide transparency on teams progress/productivity.
- Acts as Agile methodology SME to technology teams, product owners, and management.
- For technology related efforts, understands release-when ready, test-driven development, continuous integration, product demonstration and other technical engineering practices and encourages teams to leverage them.
- Supports and educates product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog, release plan maintenance, and decision making.
- Use of advanced troubleshooting skills
- Review knowledgebase articles ensuring accuracy of content
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-170650
Publish Date: 10 Jun 2021