Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Scrum Master/System Analyst (SQL/API)
Location: Plano, TX – Ideally a Hybrid Role
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Maricela Collins, Sourcing Specialist, at MCollins@strategicstaff.com and reference job #219529.
- Serves as the “servant leader” of the Scrum team by removing impediments and helping the team remain successful and on schedule. Must have a sufficient understanding of technology to enable them to lead team members and help them overcome their development roadblocks; they must also understand business strategy and objectives and be able to ensure that development work is prioritized by business value and results align with objectives.
- Analyze designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions that address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user-defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications, mapping specifications, business flow diagrams, gap analysis documentation from which system configuration will be done.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic and documentation as necessary.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimations, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning, demos, burndown tracking, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Owns team processes and balances the relationships between the Product Managers and the Product Owners.
- Works with IT and business management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing, and implementation process.
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g. engineering team and architects).
- Responsible for writing test scenarios, test scripts, and testing if needed.
- Seeks out, includes, analyzes and documents business and user needs and requirements, and translates into proper system requirement specifications.
- Functions as subject matter expert for industry and system-related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is REQUIRED
- 8 years of solid, diverse work experience in IT. Health insurance delivery, claims processing, enrollment processing or premium billing are desirable.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of Product Owners, Product Managers, Engineers and Architects to convert business requirements into technical specifications.
- Extensive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- One or more Agile certification(s) such as: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP) is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple Agile delivery frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, SAFe) preferred.
- Hands-on experience writing database queries, No-SQL databases, preparing JSON/XML samples for affinity partners, modifying XML/JSON schema’s and author/publish business rules using drools.
- Knowledge of utilizing API clients such as Postman or SoapUI to run/analyze APIs. Responsible for writing basic rest API specifications if needed.
- Possesses full knowledge of phases of systems analysis as relates to configuration, but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Experience with Jira is a must. Additionally, experience with Jira Align, and qTest would be an asset.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-219529
Publish Date: 22 Feb 2023