Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Scrum Master (206464)
Location: San Ramon, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Paola Martinez at: Pmartinez@strategicstaff.com or Rene May at email@example.com and Reference Job Order #:206464.
Job Description/Responsibilities: Higher level scrum master/ Agile coach for 4 teams within the Digital Core Finance ART for a Fortune 500 Company
- Ability to take high-level priorities and create custom features and stories.
- Eventually work on special projects such as supporting testing and other activities as required
- Min 7 years of Agile experience
- SM certification/Safe certification
- Agile Coach experience
- ADO experience is a must
- ALM expert is required (complex tagging, sequencing complex features cross-ART and within ART, dashboards, etc.
- Ability to collaborate across a highly effective and large program of 400+ resources
- Previous PM experience
***ALM Definition –
Application lifecycle management (ALM) is an integrated system of people, tools and processes that supervise a software application from its initial planning and development, through testing and maintenance, and into decommissioning and retirement.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-206464
Publish Date: 02 Sep 2022