Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Scrum Master / PM role (209539)
Location(s): San Ramon, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209539
Important Details: must be able to be on site 2-3 days per week
- SM with heavy PM experience
- ADO is not a requirement but is preferred. Looking for someone who has used JIRA or some other ADO comparable tool
- 6yrs – SM experience
- 5+ PM experience
- SAP/Finance background will be needed – they will be working on a Finance type of team
- Data/ETL/ Validation is nice to have and would be great
- Someone has demonstrated working outside the scrum master guardrails
- Would prefer someone w/CVX experience but I know that isn’t realistic.
- Digital Core is a few days a week in the office
- PI planning experience – a must
- Must have SaFe certified /SM certified
- PMP is recommended
- Must have – Large organizations experience/Industry experience /Applied experience
- Strong Coaching experience
- Proof from leading – they want to have people who can help mature the program within the agile environment they are on- Please outline in resumes
- Oil in gas is always preferred but not expected.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209539
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022