Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Scrum Master for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Nashville, TN/REMOTE.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract length: 6 months with potential for extension/conversion.
Location: Nashville, TN OR REMOTE
- Serves as the servant leader of the Scrum team by removing impediments and helping the team remain successful and on schedule.
- Provide expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects.
- Exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Use deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focus on providing thought leadership but works on broader projects which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert
- Exhibit Lean-Agile Leadership and the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile mindset.
- Help the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe practices
- Facilitate the team s progress toward the goal and is constantly engaged in challenging the old norms and roles while keeping the team focused on the goals of the iteration
- Help the team excel in areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
- Help the team focus on daily and iteration goals in the context of the current PI objectives.
- Facilitate all team ceremonies, including the daily stand-up, iteration planning, system demo, and iteration retrospective
- Eliminate Impediments:. Many blocking issues will be beyond the team s authority or will require support from other teams. The Scrum Master actively addresses these issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the iteration
- Communicate with Management and outside stakeholders. Helps protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work
- Agile Coach. Coaches and supports the team and those supporting the team in pragmatic, standard, best agile practices
- Work with Value Stream and Platform Group Lean Portfolio Management teams to identify process improvement opportunities to deliver business value faster.
- Engage and develop the Change Management approach for any standard and best practices which includes but not limited to: direct communications, facilitation of training sessions and automate reporting on adoption of best practices.
- Support shared services (e.g. Information Protection, Infrastructure Solutions Group) & Business Operational Readiness areas (e.g. Service Operations, Sales, Underwriting) mature their processes to be as lean and efficient as possible.
- Must have a sufficient understanding of technology to be able to lead team members and help them overcome their development roadblocks; they must also understand business strategy and objectives, and be able to ensure that development work is prioritized by business value and results align with objectives.
- Self-directed achiever who identifies opportunities to drive business value delivery
- Excellent people skills with a customer-service oriented approach, with a focus on building relationships with people at all levels of the organization from IT Senior Directors to Scrum Team Members.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of core agile principles and tenets
- Ability to take an ambiguous task from idea to implementation
- Advanced skills using Agile tools (Jira/Jira Align)
- SAFe Certifications
- Experience as a project manager, business analyst, or scrum master
- Experience with content management tools: Confluence, SharePoint, etc
- Bachelors Degree
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-190647
Publish Date: 14 Jan 2022