Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Scrum Master for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet stakeholder expectations
- Creates and manages ongoing project plans, JIRA issues, SharePoint tracking, schedules, budgets, and oversees project team members’ artifacts to ensure consistency and quality
- Agile Ceremonies – You will be responsible for ensuring that our agile delivery teams adheres to agile ceremonies and follows agile frameworks (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban…)
- You will also assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and removing impediments and mitigating risks.
- You will anticipate and manage the dependencies that can have a negative impact to the delivery capability of your teams. Therefore, you will be driving cross team planning, collaboration, and coordination.
- Understanding the Accountability and Responsibility of all members of their teams and ensuring capacity is not exceeded.
- Ensure the team´s continuous improvement by motivating, coaching, acting as change agent
- Optimizing the flow of work within and across teams.
- Support the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint
- Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
- Agile Certification (Kanban preferred) or related experience, preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Scrum Master working in an enterprise level organization
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution and continuous improvement.
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to Influence, mentoring and Focus on results
- Ability to navigate a fast paced, highly matrixed organization effectively
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Proven ability to present and communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- A proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Scrum and SAFe certifications is a plus
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-208836
Publish Date: 27 Oct 2022