Strategic Staffing Solutions
Scrum Master (Mobile & App Dev)
Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois, 60440
Pay rate: $50-$55/hr (negotiable)
The Scrum Master should lead project teams to successfully deliver projects within the Supply Chain portfolio and should enforce the agile framework to help the team accomplish their sprint goals.The Scrum Master should also facilitate solution delivery by following and championing project management methodologies.
The Scrum Master would lead the sprints for both the mobile development, including the functionalities of the App and the backend integrations between the mobile App and the different systems (SAP, WMS and etc). There is also a web front end for the solution that the Scrum Master would have to manage
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect the scrum team from outside influences so that they can focus on the sprint work
- Remove blockers and/or impediments that are preventing the team from achieving their sprint goal
- Own and facilitate the scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, grooming, daily stand-up, demo/review, and retrospective)
- Ensure the team adheres to the agile principles and values
- Facilitate team collaboration
- Work with the product owner to prepare for the sprints and plan the team’s work
- Forecast and report the team’s progress and status to the Project / Portfolio Manager
- Facilitate the execution of team improvements identified during sprint retrospectives
- Metrics on Dev and QA velocity and work
- Administers the project inJIRA (permissions, setting up releases and components, fields, etc.)
- Lead forecastestimationin User stories and project work completion
- Collaborate with resource managers to solidify and manage resource plans to ensure capacity is available to meet expected project demand.
- Provide sponsors and stakeholders with accurate and timely project status communication.
- Follow and champion the project management methodology and contribute to the continuous improvement of that methodology.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with the Agile Scrum methodology
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Experience with Mobile App development
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Expert Project Management skills including estimating, planning, tracking, resource, cost, issue, risk, scope and change request management, and decision tracking
- Prior experience on retail industry and/or consumer goods is a plus
- Minimal travel required (training/conferences)
Job ID: JOB-229988
Publish Date: 28 Jul 2023