Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Scrum Master (207522)
Location(s): San Ramon, CA & Houston, TX (Combination of onsite and remote)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207522
Job Description / Duties: Guide teams during PI planning to get the exact capacity, break down stories, come out with a draft plan, identify risks, and help teams come out with mitigation plans.
- Work with RTE, product management and other Scrum masters in events like Pre PI planning, Scrum Of Scrums (SOS), and ART sync ceremonies to ensure all the teams on ART are on the same page and to grow within the role.
- Facilitate and support all scrum ceremonies: Teams working Agreement, Program Increment (PI) events, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog Grooming/Refinement, Sprint Review, and sprint Retrospective to realize full team involvement
- Work with RTE, product management and other Scrum masters in events like Pre PI planning, Scrum of Scrums (SOS), andART sync ceremonies to ensure all the teams on ART are on the same page and to grow within the role.
- Extensive use of Azure DevOps for tracking the team’s progress. Uses Azure to track work, manage code, run builds, deploy applications, and manage tests.
- Min of 6 years of Scrum Experience
- Agile experience – Min of 6 years
- ADO – experience
- PI planning experience – a must
- Must have SaFe certified /SM certified
- Must have – Large organizations experience/Industry experience /Applied experience
- Strong Coaching experience
- Will be leading at least 3 or 4 teams/ 2 releases
- Proof from leading – they want to have people who can help mature the program within the agile environment they are on- Please outline in resumes
- Oil in gas is always preferred but not expected.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207522
Publish Date: 27 Sep 2022