Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Des Moines, Dallas, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Charlotte (onsite + remote)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 203891orClick the Apply Button.
Job Role/Description: Act as a Scrum Master for one or more distributed agile teams
Support the team through servant leadership, leading by example
Establish, support and facilitate team level cadence and ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand up, retrospectives, backlog refinement, etc.
Support the team in establishing realistic and achievable delivery commitments while operating at a sustainable pace
Facilitate / support management of dependencies to ensure alignment of delivery
Remove impediments and escalate in a timely manner as necessary
Remove barriers between stakeholders and scrum teams
Provide coaching and guidance to the team to support adoption of agile values, principles and practices
Support Product Owner with maintaining and refining product backlog
Support Product Owner with prioritization and forecasting of roadmap based on team velocity and stakeholder requests
Support Product Owner and stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
Protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work
Co-ordinate scrum team’s releases to Production and support communication to Stakeholders
Act as a change agent and help to build and support a learning environment for continual growth
Maintain metrics and data necessary to provide visibility on progress, quality and value to stakeholders
Participate in and contribute to internal agile communities of practices and/or Scrum Master Forums
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master on a Scrum team.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT.
- Outstanding ability to facilitate and proactively organize meetings
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Technically savvy and able to get to detail levels and drive the project(s)
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, converting complex challenges into simplified options and recommendations
- Ability to navigate a fast paced, highly matrixed organization effectively to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
Not required but a HUGE Plus:
- Prior environment experience with Hadoop, Spark or Mango.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Agile environment
Job ID: JOB-203891
Publish Date: 06 Jul 2022