Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Scrum Master Advisor for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Scrum Master Advisor
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT *FULLY REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Seeking a Scrum Master Advisor with experience in a scrum master and release management role to join our team.
- Core capabilities of CRM include marketing campaigns, improving customer engagement, driving customers towards next based action derived based on analytics on customer data and interactions with our company and continuous engagement with customer to improve customer health, provide best in class customer experience on the all customer facing channels, driving customer to gain the full benefits of the plan and reduce cost.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, self-starter that brings a fresh perspective and passion to resolve complex challenges and remove impediments in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- The position requires to leverage your expertise to lead Agile practices at the team level, assist with managing the workflow, creatively solve problems to accomplish outcomes, track teams’ output and achievements and identify continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience as a Scrum Master or similar Agile role applying Agile principles and practices.
- Previous team leadership experience with strong communication and mentoring skills.
- Experience in digital backlog management system tools like JIRA/Rally.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification and other Agile certifications.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204439
Publish Date: 21 Jul 2022