Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: SAP Configurator (209198)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 209198
Job Description / Duties:
- Implements software solutions for which in-depth configuration and integration is required; drives substantial interaction with vendor resources and integrates applications with complex interfaces based on specifications provided.
- Participates on an Application Development and Support team as well as project teams under the direction of their Lead SAP Configurator, Manager or Project Managers. Functions as Technical Lead on projects; may lead multiple concurrent projects.
- Subject matter expert in multiple business unit areas, including those relevant to projects and application support assignments.
- Considered a subject matter expert in their technical discipline; mentors and guides junior staff. Develops and drives standard practices within their team; collaborates with Business Systems Analystsand/or Business Partners to develop software specifications.
- Acquires and maintains appropriate technical skills and mentors junior staff. Participates in developing and driving standard practices within their team.
- Supports the request and analysis phases of SDLC by assisting with documentation and estimates. Executes the design, development, and implementation phases of SDLC by producing the prescribed deliverables; reviews deliverables produced by junior staff.
- Liaises with business partners and business unit leads to conduct analysis and design efforts for future enhancements and configuration to meet changing policy and legislative requirements.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in the business marketplace with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Coordinate system changes by identifying system requirements, definition, testing, training and implementation as well as provide specifications to work management systems, third party remittance, IT, and other areas of the organization.
- Participates in business process modeling sessions, while assisting in the collection and consolidation of required information and data in the development of analysis documentation in accordance with the SDLC methodology. Supports the creation of business process procedures for assigned business unit(s).
- Develops strong business and system knowledge relating to functional areas and assigned business unit(s). Supports the maintenance and evolution of the logical data model and business process model for assigned business unit(s). Provides input and direction on business unit technology strategies.
- Associate’s degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Six (6) years of SAP configuration experience performing the duties of systems analysis, design, and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or equivalent discipline.
- At least one SAP professional configuration certification in a specific discipline (e.g. CRM, DM, FI/CO, HCM, HR/PY, SC) preferred in addition to the requirements above.
- Eight (8) years of SAP configuration experience in one or more functional areas (e.g., CRM, DM, FI/CA, FI/CO, HR/PY, SC) performing the duties of systems analysis, design, and development
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209198
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022