Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an SAP Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: SAP Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Local preferred)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
SAP ERP Experience:
The skillset for an SAP time management consultant should include:
- End-to-end knowledge of the various steps in the time processing cycle including time entry, time approval, time transfer, and time evaluation
- Understand and maintain work schedule rules
- Knowledge of time configuration requirements
- Knowledge of quota configuration
- Troubleshoot pay and quota related issues
- Responsible for development and documentation of user stories, use cases, features, and requirements in support of client back-office applications.
- Facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced modeling techniques.
- Ability to develop / coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects, yielding optimal outcomes.
- Proven expertise in identifying user stories, use cases, features and requirements in accordance with organizational standards and processes.
- Broad understanding of analysis and IT industry, e.g. emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, systems design, and systems integration and solid knowledge of analysis and accepted IT processes and methodologies.
- Experience working with stakeholders to develop compelling business cases by clearly defining business objectives and outcomes and establishing value propositions.
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams .
- Bachelor degree in an information technology-related discipline; other non-Information Technology degrees will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience working in a development environment that utilizes agile development methodologies.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204654
Publish Date: 27 Jul 2022