Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Participate and collaborate with the users, business analyst, quality assurance/quality control analyst in the gathering of user requirements and specifications.
- Analyze technical and business requirements and translate these into basic and detailed technical design.
- Participate and conduct feasibility study, research, and development, prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) in implementing new/existing systems, solutions, and processes.
- Participate in the technical and project documentation such as but not limited to functional, system and technical design, requirements, and specifications.
- Develop, customize, enhance, fix, and maintain codes, applications, and systems.
- Create test scenarios and data and conduct or participate in non-functional and functional testing (e.g., unit testing, system testing, integration testing, etc.).
- Document, analyze and report test results.
- Develop and review codes, programs, and configurations to verify consistency and conformance with established programming and industry standards, guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Conduct incident and problem analysis, data gathering, investigation and resolution of issues, and provide technical consultancy, assistance, and support.
- Deliver the required systems/applications/solutions on time and based on agreed budget and specifications.
- Identify, assess, and recommend opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to the project manager/team lead/supervisor/immediate manager.
- Actively participate in and lead the peer review and status meeting to communicate progress and escalate risks and roadblocks.
- Prepare training materials and provide assistance in conducting the training to users or other members of the team.
- Responsible for the information security by protecting confidential information from unauthorized access, ensuring the integrity of the information and information system, taking appropriate measures to manage security risks, and following and complying with the laws, legislations and terms of contracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned, if necessary.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in experience in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) in SAP S/4 HANA Life Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- SAP BTP
- SAP Fiori
- Analytical, result-oriented, team player, fast learner and dynamic
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge in information security and data protection
- Ability to apply security control in translating technical design to coding
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough; demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy
- Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities, and priorities
- Takes responsibility for timely completion of work
- Passion to acquire and update skills and the ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
- Graduate of Computer Science or equivalent
- SAP MDK
- Extended Warehouse Management
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206501
Publish Date: 06 Sep 2022