Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Will serve as a Salesforce Developer for the initial set-up and implementation of the Salesforce Field Service Lightning product.
- Will work with incumbent IT team to develop, architect, and implement SF solution and required interfaces.
- Will be responsible developing crosswalks and routines for data migration activities from legacy applications to Salesforce environments.
- Specific Salesforce duties include but not limited to:
- Manage and configure Shield data encryption; set up event monitoring and audit capabilities
- Trouble-shoot with SSO, two-factor authentication and certificate problems
- Run/archive full system backups (data, meta data, error logs on any system integrated with SF)
- Sandbox Maintenance–Refreshes
- Manage sandboxes per release schedule
- Run and store weekly snapshot (data export) of the system data and attachments, including history tables.
- Run all APEX tests in the system to spot any new errors that could have occurred through harmless changes in validation rules, triggers or data cleanup.
- Review audit logs and research potential variances
- Run Field Trip and EasyDescribe on all tables.
- Configure workflows to support new changes as needed
- Code complex changes in FSL using proprietary APEX language
- Install Patches/updates/release packages after proper testing and conduct post release validation (re-run tests) to ensure nothing went wrong
- BA/BS is REQUIRED, in Computer Science or technology area
- Application Development experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212148
Publish Date: 19 Dec 2022