Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Salesforce Admin/ Business Analyst! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Salesforce Admin/ Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 +-month Contract
Pay Rate: 60$-70$ an hour
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!!
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 206894.
- Providing answers to end user questions, supporting the building and enhancements of custom reports and dashboards, and supporting data integrity efforts and adoption of tools.
- Work with business leadership to understand business process requirements and translate requirements into a technology and process design in Salesforce
- Participate and oversee User Acceptance Testing and production validation related to tool enhancements
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as needed to support project activity.
- Effectively communicate with business partners as it relates to progress of CRM initiatives
- Document processes and business requirements as well as articulate impacts to existing business processes
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners
- Salesforces (Administrator / Business Analyst) experience – platform understanding, ability to create reports and dashboards, and comfortable training users
- Agile experience – understanding of Scrum framework, experience working with end users and development teams, writing user stories/acceptance criteria, and familiar with Jira
- Team-player, problem-solver, and self-motivated
- Someone who can handle ambiguous tasks and dive into the details to figure out our next steps, suggestions, and/or questions.
- Someone who focuses on successful outcomes.
- Financial Institution experience
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-206894
Publish Date: 09 Sep 2022