Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: RTE (208090)
Location(s): Houston, TX and San Ramon, CA (onsite + remote)
Duration: 13 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 208090
- Prior applied experience managing Agile Release Trains using the scaled agile SAFe framework
- Facilitating the ART events/ processes and assist teams in delivering value
- Provide coaching, guidance and coordination with other RTE’s working within the same platforms
- Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risks, and drive relentless improvement
- Able to think strategically about how to deliver business value across the overall platform
- Able to create and maintain dashboards and queries that make information visible for decision making
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208090
Publish Date: 07 Oct 2022