Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a Risk Analytics Consultant for one of our partners in the Finance industry! Ideal candidates will have an accounting background and strong experience with securities and financial instruments. This is a hybrid role open in multiple locations as indicated.
Job Title: Risk Analytics Consultant (Onsite)
Locations: Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC; or Chandler, AZ
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #223027.
- Participate in less complex analysis and modeling initiatives, and identify opportunity for process production, data reconciliation, and model documentation improvements within Risk Management.
- Review and analyze programing models to extract data, and manipulate databases to provide statistical and financial modeling, and exercise independent judgment to guide new and existing projects with medium risk deliverables.
- Coordinate and consolidate the production of monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports for more experienced management.
- Present recommendations for resolving data reconciliation, production, and database issues.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in policy governance, risk projects, and regulatory requests.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, managers, experienced managers, compliance, including various lines of business
- 2+ years of Risk Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Candidates MUST HAVE experience with securities and financial instruments with a strong understanding of how securities work in banking and finance.
- Knowledge of workflows and business processes that support financial systems.
- Accounting experience is required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-223027
Publish Date: 10 Apr 2023