Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Risk Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Covers jobs responsible for data integrity, data aggregation, analysis and interpretation in support of the monitoring and oversight of the credit portfolio, market or capital risk
- Delivers insights and decision strategies to maximize profits and/or asset growth, mitigate credit risk, manage operating losses and other risk exposures
- Participate in less complex analysis and modeling initiatives, and identify opportunity for process production, data reconciliation, and model documentation improvements within Risk Management
- Review and analyze programing models to extract data, and manipulate databases to provide statistical and financial modeling, and exercise independent judgment to guide new and existing projects with medium risk deliverables
- Coordinate and consolidate the production of monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports for more experienced management
- Present recommendations for resolving data reconciliation, production, and database issues
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in policy governance, risk projects, and regulatory requests
- Collaborate and consult with peers, managers, experienced managers, compliance, including various lines of business
- 2+ years of Risk Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209429
Publish Date: 17 Nov 2022